As for background;
- I've installed RBS.msi as per this article http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff628969.aspx
- Compiled FileStoreProvider
- Gather all required files as in Script folder, and FileStoreProvider.dll
- Register FileStoreProvider.dll into GAC
- Ran following PowerShell command
Everything went fine! :-)
I ran $rbss.Migrate() to migrate all documents into storage location. I could see RBSID and Null in Conent filed of allDocSteams table
Then i wanted to disable RBS provider and move contents back to db. For this I ran following powershell command
I thought this should move all the contents back to content db, but I am not sure what is the problem this is not happening to me. I can still see null in content field and RBSID as it was.
Everytime I perform step-8, I see following error message in Event Viewer
Unknown SQL Exception 201 occurred. Additional error information from SQL Server is included below.
Procedure or function 'proc_SetDatabaseInformation' expects parameter '@Value', which was not supplied.
Could somebody point me what am I missing here?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Shouldn't it be:
$cdb = Get-SPContentDatabase -WebApplication http://mysitenurl